The process to send data to AES starts with the user signing into the ACE portal with his or her authorized Exporter account.
Submit an AES Filing Through Global Wizard
- Have your ACE account created and logged in with ACE.
- Within Global Wizard, navigate to the shipment you want to file.
- Visit View Documents in that shipment from the Documents menu, click the AESDirect/AES Webllink button to file.
- Global Wizard will validate the shipment.
- If it’s ready to go, click the button Global Wizard presents to transmit the information over to AES within ACE.
- In AES/ACE, you then submit the information transferred from Global Wizard.
- Confirm the shipment within ACE – it should appear after transmission.
- Submit the shipment to AES from within the ACE portal. The shipment isn’t truly filed until this is done without errors.
- Return control back to Shipment Wizard.