If you are an admin of the Denied Persons Application, you can set email notifications for users within your company's profile.
1. Make sure you are logged into your Denied Persons Account.
2. Click on Settings on the left sidebar to expand the menu.
3. Click on Screening Settings.
4. Click on Email Notification.
5. Click on the 'Edit Mode' button next to the Email Notification header.
6. The available users will be shown on the page with a list of email notification options.
- A blue check mark will be visible for each enabled notification option.
- A blank box will be visible for a disabled notification option.
7. Be sure to click save to confim your email notification changes.
8. This message will appear to confirm that your changes were successfully saved.