NOTE: This article is for conducting a Denied Persons search in the new Denied Persons application that was released in May 2020. If you are using the Denied Persons application within Global Wizard located at https://gwiz.exitsinc.com/, please see this solutions article.
To conduct a Denied Persons search in the Denied Persons application, follow the instructions below.
- Log into the application located at https://app.globalwizardexports.com/dashboard.
- Once logged in, click on the Screening menu item on the left sidebar.
- A data entry screen will appear that will allow you to provide all the necessary details for conducting a Denied Persons search.
Option details are also available for the specific country and the desired Similarity Threshold.
- Provide all necessary data and click "Submit."
- Results for that search will appear on the next screen with messages if additional actions are necessary.
For additional information on the Denied Persons application and how to adjust settings for Denied Persons searches, visit the Denied Persons 2020 solutions library.