Creating consolidated shipments has numerous benefits.
To create a consolidation, follow these steps.
- While logged into Trabex, click on "Consolidations" in the navigation bar.
- Click on "Consolidate Shipments"
- On the next screen, you will be able to define the criteria for which shipments you want to consolidate. Select the export and import countries. Leaving the other fields as default will provide you with a list of shipments on the next screen that can be consolidated.
- Once you click "Submit", a box will appear below showing you which shipments can be consolidated.
- Select the shipments you want to consolidate and click the "Consolidate" button.
- These shipments are now consolidated and will now appear with a consolidation number in the Shipments list.
NOTE: Not all shipments can be consolidated.
In order to add a Shipment to a consolidation, or join multiple shipments into a new consolidation:
- Both the import and export counties must be the same.
- All of the qualifying criteria must be the same.
- The shipment must also be allowed to be consolidated by AES/ ACE standards., non-consolidateable shipments will not be listed in grouping.
The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only.