As of February 20, 2022, you may be required to either merge or create a new account in the Modernized ACE portal.
Please visit this link for additional information.
The process to send data to AES starts with the user signing into the ACE portal with his or her authorized Exporter account.
Submit an AES Filing Through Global Wizard
- Have your ACE account created and logged in with ACE.
- Within Global Wizard, navigate to the shipment you want to file.
- Visit View Documents in that shipment from the Documents menu, click the AESDirect/AES Webllink button to file.
- Global Wizard will validate the shipment.
- If it’s ready to go, click the button Global Wizard presents to transmit the information over to AES within ACE.
- In AES/ACE, you then submit the information transferred from Global Wizard.
- Confirm the shipment within ACE – it should appear after transmission.
- Submit the shipment to AES from within the ACE portal. The shipment isn’t truly filed until this is done without errors.
- Return control back to Shipment Wizard.