As of February 20, 2022, you may be required to either merge or create a new account in the Modernized ACE portal.
Please visit this link for additional information.
The process to send data to AES starts with the user signing into the ACE portal with his or her authorized Exporter account.
Submit an AES Filing Through Trabex
- Have your ACE account created and logged in with ACE.
- Within Trabex, navigate to the shipment you want to file.
- Visit View Documents in that shipment from the Documents menu, click the AESDirect/AES Webllink button to file.
- Trabex will validate the shipment.
- If it’s ready to go, click the button Trabex presents to transmit the information over to AES within ACE.
- In AES/ACE, you then submit the information transferred from Trabex.
- Confirm the shipment within ACE – it should appear after transmission.
- Submit the shipment to AES from within the ACE portal. The shipment isn’t truly filed until this is done without errors.
- Return control back to Shipment Wizard.
The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only.