Global Wizard allows you to store your own custom client documents associated with individual entities. When you upload a client document at the entity level, these documents will be available for you to include with a document bundle when you create a shipment record that uses that entity.
The documents automatically display in all shipments that use this entity.
Global Wizard lets you upload the following types of documents:
- .jpg (JPEG files)
- .tif (Tagged Image Format)
- .bmp (Bitmaps)
- .gif (GIF files)
- .doc or .docx (Microsoft Word documents)
- .xls or .xlsx (Microsoft Excel spreadsheets)
- .pdf (Adobe Portable Document Format)
- .csv (Comma-separated value)
- .txt (Text files)
To store a document with an entity record:
- Display the Client Data screen.
- Click the Entities link.
- The Shipping Entities screen displays. In the Entity Code or Entity Description edit box, type the name of the entity with which you want to store a client document.
- Click Search.
- A list of matching entities displays. Click the link of the entity record.
- Click the Document Storage link.
- The Client Document Storage screen displays: Click Browse.
- A file chooser window displays. Navigate to and select the file you want to associate with this entity.
- Click Upload File.
Global Wizard stores this custom file with the entity so that you can bundle it with the shipping documents you create when you create a shipment record that uses this entity.
Then, within the shipments that you need this document to be added, you will need to add this entity.