1. Navigate to the User Interface (UI) by using the following
2. Click the "Forgot your password?" link below the email and password fields
3. Provide your email address that is associated with your Denied Persons application account.
5. An email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org that contains a verification code that will be needed to confirm your account when you set your permanent password. Be sure to check your spam/junk folder.
6. Enter the verification code and your new password and click Change Password. This will confirm your account and prompt you to login.
The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only.