Global Wizard allows you to store your own custom client documents associated with individual entities. When you upload a client document at the entity level, these documents will be available for you to include with a document bundle when you create a shipment record that uses that entity.
The documents automatically display in all shipments that use this entity.
Global Wizard lets you upload the following types of documents:
- .jpg (JPEG files)
- .tif (Tagged Image Format)
- .bmp (Bitmaps)
- .gif (GIF files)
- .doc or .docx (Microsoft Word documents)
- .xls or .xlsx (Microsoft Excel spreadsheets)
- .pdf (Adobe Portable Document Format)
- .csv (Comma-separated value)
- .txt (Text files)
For more information, check out the Global Wizard User Guide.