If your shipment requires an inland bill of lading, whether for domestic or international transit, you can enter the carrier information and other details necessary to create this document in Global Wizard.
To define this information:
- In the Shipment Wizard application, create or find the shipment record for which you want to define the inland bill of lading information.
- From the Logistics submenu, select Inland Bill of Lading.
- The Inland Bill of Lading screen displays and you can enter the following information for the bill of lading:
HazMat Response #
Car Vehicle #
Collect on Delivery Amount
IBL Special Handling
- Once you have entered the information about the inland bill of lading, you can describe each package included within the shipment.
You can choose the number of packages to add to the inland bill of lading.
By default, the page displays three forms. To change the number of package forms, type a number in the Number of Packages edit box and click Change. Global Wizard will change the screen to contain the number of forms you want.
- For each package, you can enter the following information:
- Number of Units
- Inland BL Package Type
- Class Code
6. Repeat step 5 for each package you want to fill. You do not have to fill all package forms on the screen.
7. Click Save to save the information.