If you specified that your shipment record is an air shipment, you will enter information specific to air shipments on the Air Information screen.
To define this information:
- In the Shipment Wizard application, create or find the air shipment record for which you want to define the air information.
- From the Logistics submenu, select Air Information.
NOTE: If the Ocean Information or Truck Information menu option displays, this shipment record represents a different shipment type, and you cannot enter air information for it.
- The Air Information screen displays and you can enter the following information for an air shipment:
- Information Definition
- Carrier Name
- Booking Date
- Service Contract Special Airfreight rate agreements.
- Flight Number
- IATA Code
- Shipment Country of Origin
- Schedule D for AES
- Departure Date
- Departure Time
- Cargo Cut-Off Date
- Cargo Cut-Off Time
- Shipment Country of Destination
Other Transport Information
After you have provided all the necessary information, be sure to click "Save."