You can use Global Wizard to store necessary charges (freights, insurance, packing, etc.) information for customs documents required when shipping internationally between your source country and destination country.
To record other charges information:
- In the Shipment Wizard application, create or find the shipment record for which you want to store the charges information.
- From the Financial submenu, select Charges.
- The Charges screen displays:
- There are three fields available to define "Other Charges."
- Complete all necessary information, and be sure to click "Save."