Batch screenings are easy with the new Batch Screening tool in the Restricted Parties Database.
1. Make sure you are using the correct template. It can be downloaded from the Batch screening page or it is attached below.
2. Complete the template with all entity data as needed.
- DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING IN THE HEADER ROW OF THE TEMPLATE!
- One Entity per line
- If you are searching an address, a city and country code is required
- Make sure to not use special characters or characters with accent marks in the data fields. Dashes, commas, periods and
apostrophes are ok.
3. Go to the Batch Screening page that can be found under the Restricted Parties menu.
4. On the Batch screening page, upload the completed template by dragging the file from your computer into the box or click on the "Choose a file" link.
5. On the top right of the screen, you will see a success message if the file was accepted or an error message if there was a mistake in the template.
6. Successful files will process and you will see your results on the history screen.
For help processing your batch files, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only.